Looking through the bent backed tulips. Smoldering chimney smoke. Dried vines and brick walls.
October’s leaves collapsed underfoot, their colors made more brilliant on the concrete by the falling rain. Smoke quietly rising from the chimneys spoke of the coziness inside the vine-walled cottages. A quintessential fall evening candle, blended with smoky vetiver and cedarwood, notes of rain soaked concrete, and autumn leaves.
- Petite 3 oz. Black wax candle
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- Up to 16 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
Handmade by TATINE